Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just real quick here

I got through all my classes today. Yay!

I only have a few hours to finish getting ready before I leave for the airport and Utah and several aunts I haven't seen in years (one never, lookin at you Tat) and my bestie who I haven't seen in two years and I get to get off this island which I haven't done in a year.

So I'm really good at keeping track of time. Apparently.

If you want updates, go and follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook (Twitter would probably honestly be the best) and I'll try and tell you all the wonderful stories I'm sure I'll have once I get back. I might even give you a post while I'm in Utah with Brit just for the fun of it, but we'll see how that goes.

I luff you all, thanks so much for going on this Blogging Every Day in April with me. It's been fun.

Stay fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment