Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So close....

I got a text from my bestie today. This is what it said:

ONLY ONE WEEK

All in caps, naturally. That's how we communicate best.

But then I started freaking out.

Because I remembered that in actually less than one week, I'll be in Utah. And I will be seeing my best friend who I haven't seen for two years, along with other various family members I haven't seen for longer. (In some cases, ever.)

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE MY BRITFACE IN ONE WEEK AND I CAN'T WAIT.

It will be fabulous. I will probably start crying. She will probably start crying. My mother and aunts will just be standing there awkwardly watching us both break down in the airport and we sob into each other's arms.

We've been planning this for months, it seems almost unreal that we're going to finally do it. I'm going to actually see her again. I'm going to actually get off this island and see her and it will be the best. Those few days will be the best.

I'm soooo excited. I just really want this weekend to get over with so I can go and see her. Then time just needs to stop so I can spend it all with her. I wish that was how time worked. It totally works like that, right?

Ugh, just all my happy/excited feelings. I'm going to virtually hug all of you. Luff you all. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment