Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I don't want to write a post today

I don't. I'm tired. I started summer semester (can we take a second and realize that students here only got a week break inbetween a very very long winter semester and dragging them back into summer semester? I don't feel like that's very nice.)

I mean, I'm super excited about my classes for this first summer session, and I'm looking forward to doing all that work.

But I also spent my day getting rained on. Which isn't exactly fun. Nor conducive to happiness.

I really don't mind rain that much.

Wow. I have posted about rain so much this month. I'm almost sorry about it.

But then I'm not because this endless rain is slowly eroding my love affair with rainstorms.

And I'm tired and don't want to come up with something to post today.

Plus yesterday kinda burnt me out.

And school.

Now I'm just repeating myself.

So hopefully tomorrow I'll be back with something fun and great and wonderful.

Or else you'll get something not so fun and great and wonderful and yeah.

I do luff you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment