Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IT'S NOT MIDNIGHT YET (I still have time)

Hahahahahahaha yeah. Silly me. I got distracted writing a paper this morning, and then I went to a political science meeting thing with people about the Foreign Service, and that was super cool, and then I had some hours to chill and do vaguely productive things before I went to work, then I spent time talking to my parents and showered and now I have approximately 19 minutes until midnight. Which, if this blog post is posted after that, technically means I missed this day of BEDA, but I'm pretty sure I'll make it.

I don't really have a topic for today. Other than how epically I procrastinated writing this blog post. I'm good at procrastinating things and persuading myself I'll totally have time to do that later. I mean, yeah, I will have time, but my life would probably be a lot easier and more relaxed if I actually got off my lazy butt and did things in a proper time.

But then when I do get things done early I get twitchy and impatient and irritable.

When I'm late getting things done I'm twitchy and impatient and irritable.

My life is mostly spent trying to find a middle ground from which to work so I don't bite everyone's heads off. (Figuratively. I doubt I have the jaw strength to bite someone's head off. Maybe their fingers.)

So you're probably going to get maybe fifteen minutes of stream-of-consciousness typing, which means I should probably apologize now for some of the stuff i'm sure my fingers will say that I didn't mean to come out but did and I'm far to lazy to backspace and delete things. Plus that sort of takes away from the integrity of stream-of-consciousness typing.

I'm sort of curious how many of the BEDAs will end up either like this or verrrrryyyyy similar. Maybe if people gave me ideas.... but no, that would require effort to comment on my posts or something. Let's be real. Commenting on things is hard work and unless it really deserves it or you feel guilted into commenting or you actually really care about it, you don't do it. I don't do it.

Let's also be real again and notice that you don't really care about my blog enough to comment on it. I'm a vague distraction, something entertaining to read while your procrastinate whatever it is you're supposed to be doing. Occasionally I might say something intelligent and insightful, but most of the time it's like. "Carina. What are you typing. Stahp Carina. Don't stop, I like it, but seriously?"

This coming from the girl who got in an argument with her father about the degree of evil cats had on society. We have rational, intelligent conversations, everybody.

Okay, unless you're my mother. She's probably the exception to the "vague entertainment" bit. It's nice to be loved. Love you too mom. *blow kiss*

Ugh. My clock on my computer for some reason is fast and 7 minutes ahead of my actual cellphone clock and stuff. So my phone says I have ten more minutes, but my computer says 3, and I should probably just stop typing before I type something really stupid. Wait.

Luff ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment