Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Finals week... AGAIN. Also BEDA?

It's that time of semester again. Finals week is next week, which means of course the normal thing is going on.

1) I have a moderate amount of work to do that I haven't started/am in the process of doing but it's not done yet.

2) The Internet is my new best friend.

3) I only have about half of my final schedule, as half of my professors are like: We'll discuss this Monday and I'll give you more details then. (Monday being the last day of class)

4) I had my mental breakdown last week. And will probably have another one later next week. But right now I am perfectly fine and don't really actually care at all.

5) Being super bored and also the school website isn't loading so I can't quite get at some of the things I want to look at to be productive, I'm writing a blog post.

It's been a while. I feel like my blogging schedule this past semester has been really sketchy.

So to counteract that, I've come up with an idea. That's totally not my idea at all, but I'll take it anyway.

I've been watching videos on YouTube, and one of my favorite vloggers, Hank Green, is doing VEDA.

VEDA is vlogging every day in April. That's pretty much all I know about it. You make a vlog and you post one every day in April and that's how it works.

However, I don't vlog. (Not owning a camera, and also hating watching myself on camera far too much).

But that shouldn't stop me from writing a blog post every day in April. Nor should the fact that it's already April 5. But whatever.

If you have any ideas as to what you would like to see me post and talk about on here in April, feel free to comment and let me know.

I'll see you tomorrow. Luff ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment