Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's summer, baby.

The last day of finals was today. It felt so good. So good.

I am so drained. Mentally, emotionally, physically. So don't ask me why I agreed to go with my friend tonight to see the Host.

Oh, wait. Yep.

Cuz it's summer and I can. It is summer.

IT IS SUMMER.

I have a week off before I get back to school, and, surprise, a new job! I got a job on campus and I should be starting that at the beginning of summer semester.

My summer semester is still a full schedule, since I want to keep my scholarship, but the nice thing is that it's spread out over two blocks with a five-week break in between that so it'll just be fabulous to not be taking five classes at a time.

I'll be going to Women's Conference in Provo this semester at the beginning of May (miss some class for that, but oh well). Even more exciting is that I got my bestie Brittany from Georgia to come out to Utah as well, so I'll get to see my bestie sister after two years of the Pacific ocean and most of mainland American separating us. Tears shall flow and laughter shall be held and it will be the best ever.

I got out of my "only listen to mostly British music" funk so now I'm listening to all the songs and they all just feel like summer.

The weather for the past week has just been lovely and summery and I will definitely make some time to go to the beach this summer and maybe go from pale ivory to normal ivory? It's worth a shot? In two years I went from ghostly to slightly less ghostly pale ivory. Yeah? No, I'll probably just burn like normal.

I will have fun. Yeah, I'll still have some classes, but I shall have fun and do things and have fun.

Starting with tonight.

Luff ya kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment