Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

At the airport

So I'm currently sitting in LAX, killing time during this layover. The past few days have been pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean fabulous, which also pretty much equals awesome so I don't know why this sentence even exists.

I'm also very tired. It's been an intense and busy couple days, that really just started with a 9? hour plane flight to the mainland, ruining my sleeping patterns, then a time change and then just being super busy so yeah. I keep falling asleep during quiet moments. Unless, of course, I've reached a point where sleep just isn't a thing, in which case I don't fall asleep.

So I'll give you guys a rundown of my trip later, resplendent with photos and stories and fun things, once I recover and find time to write these.


In the meantime, enjoy this post, where I sit in an airport feeling like an itinerant musician and the gift of an out-of-context picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment