Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Ever have one of those days

Where you have two papers and three final projects to do, all of them only really half done, and all of it due within the next week?

And then the actual tests for those classes the week after?

And yet, despite all this, it's all you can do to keep yourself in front of your computer and at least act like you're doing something minorly productive?

But it's not due tomorrow. So I'm okay... right?

Not to say that I would put off these very important things until the day before. Oh, no.

Think hours before.

I kid.

But only a little.

My mind is filled with questions like, why is pink lemonade pink?

Why is America such a jerk to Palestine?

What happens to people who overdose on Motrin?

What is the implicit irony is listening to Adele's Skyfall while I'm staring at such my pretty sky?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

When is Daryl going to text me back so I can find out when I'm escaping my house tonight?

Is it embracing my feminine nature to eat an afternoon snack that consists of pink lemonade, blueberry bagel, and strawberry cream cheese?

What did they do with that table over there when they put up the Christmas tree in the GCB?

Should I make myself do something productive today before I leave my house?

Do I want to go to history class?

When am I going to finish working on my harp?

Why is a capella music so awesome?

Why are dandelions the way they are?

Am I ever going to get around to getting this chipping nail polish off my fingers?

Will this blog post ever end?

Ok, now that all this is out in the Internet, I can go and do something productive with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment