Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The First Whimsy

Well, this is my first blog post! Yey! I suppose I should share a little about myself, or maybe some little whimsy I like.

Well, I'm a college age student getting ready for my first semester at BYU-Hawaii. I love lots of things, from reading to art to music to writing to eating. I have a very large family, and I love them all.

I'm not a very active person as far as sports go, and when I do participate, I inevitably end up finding some way to hilariously fail.

I find that laughing and finding the bright things in life is a far better pastime than mourning over the state of the world today.

This blog will contain lots of things, all whimsies to me. Maybe some whimsies are more serious than others, and some will probably be complete fluff. Life has both, why not my blog?

Well, that's all for now. I hope you will enjoy the Whimsy of My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment