Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The First Day of College- Before School Starts

You are reading the post of a very stressed, very irritated, and very unprepared girl about to start her freshman year of college.

I don't know if I even need to say more words, but I shall. Because I like words.

I'm not so very unprepared, but it seems like everything is falling apart.

I can't connect to the sites online I need to connect to because the server for those particular sites happen to be down. I can connect to every.single.other.site. just not the one that I need to.

My schedule is very full, and running across campus to get to my classes on time is going to be fun.

I'm pretty sure also that this is the only place I can be surrounded by food and will likely starve to death because a) I will never have time to eat and b) when I do have time to eat, I will be in a not-eating state of working, and so will not want to eat.

So, if I don't get run over by cars and people today, I will starve to death. Either way, I'm going to die.

And don't get me started on procrastination. Class starts in an hour and look what I'm doing.

So..... I'm going to be off now. Hopefully something will start working or something and yeah.

College.

6 comments:

  1. haha... oh, the good old days. Now I'm lucky if I think to check my schedule before the first day of classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh, don't laugh at my pain! or not so much pain. whichever you prefer.

      Delete
  2. You are too funny! Aw, freshman year. I hope you love it and had a very excellent first day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've only had one class so far and I am loving it. We'll see how the rest of this week goes.

      Delete
  3. Did you get a chance to eat your snacks/lunch?

    ReplyDelete