Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HAPPY CELEBRATION TIME with wildlife.


GUYS. This is my 50th post on this wonderful blog.

Which means that it's time for a celebration.

BUT NOT JUST THIS IS MY 50TH BLOG POST OH NO.

Because also my blog has reached 2000 views.

2000 VIEWS. You guys are all the best. And not just the Americans who read it.

I can't forget all the people in Russia and the UK and Canada and Germany and South Korea and Israel ok all you people are wonderful and lovely.

And my method of celebrating is to show you guys something I've been waiting for to post.

A few months ago, I was just sitting in my room when I looked at my window, and to my surprise was a lizard sitting there. But he looked really funny, so I walked up for a closer look.

The reason the lizard looked funny was because he had a gecko in his mouth and was in the process of eating it.

This upset me something terribly. I yelled at the lizard to spit out the gecko (I really don't know why, looking back, because I don't think it would have helped). However, with that totally not working, and the lizard ignoring my flicking the window screen, there was only one thing to be done. I had to get out my cellphone and take pictures of it, so that all my blog viewers could feel the same terror and grief I did as I watched the lizard slowly eat the gecko.

So now you all have to watch it. Guys, science and the circle of life! Yey!





The pictures turned out way better than I expected. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the video, but hey. Here you go.





No comments:

Post a Comment