Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vacation and Videos


Well, finals are finally over. The semester is done, and I'm fairly sure I didn't bomb any of my classes (glory be and hallelujah).

My grandparents flew over to Hawaii to join me and my family for a lovely vacation we're having right now.

I hope to be posting a little more because, well, I'm on vacation, so I have more time in between having fun.

Anyway, for my first of the promised vacation posts, I thought I would share my final project my group and I made for our Intro to Film Art class.

It's titled I Am Not a Mormon, and showcases BYU-Hawaii's Student Body President, Mustapha El Akkari. Who is not a Mormon, but is a Muslim.

I should apologize for the poor quality of the feed, but... we were working with the cameras the school had for us to work with.

Anyway, without further ado, and with great pride in my groupmates, here is our video.




No comments:

Post a Comment