Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

TSUNAMI POSTING!

Ok, that title gave this tsunami probably far more urgency and worry to all you who just read it than it hopefully deserves.

But yeah. Canada apparently decided to have an earthquake, which then got the ocean so mad that it decided it wanted to send waves of anger out towards my beautiful Hawaii.

Might I just say, not cool. Not cool at all.

Anyway, living out of the floodzone, I'm actually just ensconced in a little corner of my parent's room upstairs, where almost my entire family has gathered, except for those children who are asleep in their beds.

So, for all my family and friends reading this... yeah, we're safe. So far. But it shouldn't be that big, so barring an unforeseen huge wave, we'll survive.

This is what we do in a tsunami.

Get all the stuff we think we might possibly need and want to survive a possible flood. Except for the piano, because unfortunately there is no way to bring that upstairs.

Gather in our parent's room.

Convince the little children that we're not going to die.

I must fight the urge to run around screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IT'S A TSUNAMI ERMAGERSH."

Text all my loved ones.

Check all my social networking sites.

Eat food.

PARTAY TILL THE WAVE HITS OH YEAH.
(which it hasn't yet)

Find something ridiculous to argue about with my brothers.
"This is an intimate gathering."
"No, I definitely feel like this is more of a party."
"Intimate gathering."
"PARTAY."
"INTIMATE GATHERING."
"THIS IS A PARTAY BECAUSE I JUST TURNED ON THE PIANO GUYS AND SO THERE."

Write a blog post about this tsunami.

Then wait. Wait wait wait wait wait for this wave to come. Hey, ten minutes left. It'll all be good.

I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment